Saturday, April 7, 2007

Stoned

The 'scope' on Windows Media Player - the line representing the music playing that shows amplitude, pitch etc. Something I've enjoyed observing and recording when me and my friends have been stoned

Perfect Waves
Super Mario Brothers Theme!!
Chinese Bamboo Flute
"AM180" by Granddaddy (Start)
"Solo Violin" -byBach
"Engel" by Rammstein (Whistling at Start)
"Rollercoaster" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (Start)
"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
"The Scientist" by Coldplay
Requiem For A Dream Synthesisers eg "Fear
"Feuer Frei" by Rammstein (Start)
"Do you Know What I Mean" by Oasis (Plane at the start)
"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson (Last 20 seconds)

Strange Waveforms
"Israel's Son" by Silverchair (Starting strings)
"Crossroads" by BoneTHugs N Harmony
"Under The Weeping Moon" by Opeth - 2 minutes 25 secs

No comments: