Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Experiment with dog

Haha, I pretend that one of his toys is having sex with the other, to see his jealous reaction. Having a dog is endlessly fun. Trying to work out what is going on in his little head, how he feels about things, and how he will react is always amusing.
And cruel.
For every one of my experiments (even those that give the dog food), the dog is wondering why he must jump through such strange loops to get the food which I deliberately entice him with, making him so jealous!

3 comments:

Mermaid Melanie said...

wait till you have a kid. talk about endless fun!

dogs are a warm up though.

Eastcoastdweller said...

But what you don't know is that in his doggie way, he is also playing with you! Training you to respond to his whims, etc.

Lance Abel said...

Heh true. Also, while I am "conditioning" him, he is conditioning me.